Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not find your question listed below, please
- Am I required to purchase a license for this GWPG benchmark?
A paid license is required for any for-profit entity that sells computers or
computer-related products in the commercial marketplace, with the exception of
SPEC/GWPG member companies that receive benchmark licenses as a membership benefit.
Examples of those requiring a paid license include:
- Computer hardware and software vendors
- Computer component manufacturers (hard drives, memory, device vendors)
- Computer-related service providers (for-profit resellers, distributors, consultants)
- Computer operating system companies
Still not certain? Send us an inquiry.